Check in time is 2.00pm
Check out time is 10.00am
- Late check out may be arranged (if available) when making a reservation – fees apply after 10am.
- All accommodation at Morning Glory River Resort and Function Centre is non-smoking.
- House-trained pets are permitted inside the cabins/units but it is expected that pet owners are respectful and leave the accommodation “fur free” – a vacuum is available from reception. Management reserve the right to charge an additional fee to your credit card should the accommodation require supplementary cleaning.
- Pets on resort grounds must be kept on leads at all times
- Management appreciate you disposing of all domestic rubbish into the bins provided and washing any used dishes and glassware before departure
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated after 11pm.
- Camp fires are only permitted in fire drums (fire ban periods will be advised at reception )
We have three pricing seasons – Peak, Shoulder and Off Peak.
PEAK – Christmas/January holidays, Easter, Long Weekends
SHOULDER – November, December, February, March, April and September School Holidays
OFF PEAK – May to October (excluding long weekends and September School Holidays)
- A two (2) night minimum booking applies on standard weekends
- A three (3) night minimum booking applies over long weekends
- A four (4) night minimum booking applies over Easter and Melbourne Cup weekend
Pricing is based on two (2) people per night only.
- Bookings will be confirmed by payment of one night’s deposit (please view our CANCELLATION & REFUNDS POLICY).
- For each additional adult the cost is $35 per adult/per night.
- For each additional child (2-16 years) the cost is $25 per child/per night. A surcharge may be applied to 1 night bookings.
- Bookings will be confirmed upon payment of one nights deposit.
- Please be advised: Work Law Health & Safety state that operators must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2010.Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on top bunk. Please consider this when making your booking.
CANCELLATIONS REFUNDS POLICY
- Cancellations notified more than 30 days prior to arrival are eligible to receive a refund of 80% of deposit paid.
- Cancellations notified within 30 days prior to arrival receive no refund of deposit paid
- Cancellations accepted by telephone only (email cancellations will not be accepted)
- All prices quoted are $AUD and are inclusive of GST.