Four legged family members are welcome at Morning Glory River Resort and Function Centre but we ask that you abide by the following conditions to ensure the comfort of your pet and other guests
- Housetrained pets are permitted inside the villas but are not permitted on furniture or beds out of respect for all future guests. If this is not possible we ask that you cover furniture & bedding with your own sheets or blankets before allowing pets on them
- Prior to departure a vacuum is available from reception to ensure your villa is left “fur free”
- Management reserve the right to charge an additional fee to your credit card should the accommodation require supplementary cleaning
- Please do not allow your pet to scratch or chew furnishings, dig holes etc. Owners will be held responsible for any damage their pet causes with reimbursement fees charged to your credit card
- Please bring your own bedding and bowls for your pets
- Pets on resort grounds must always be kept on leads however there are designated “off lead” areas on the walking tracks around the property. Please ask for a map at reception.
- Please ensure that pets are not left unattended for extended periods, which may cause them (and your neighbours) distress
- No responsibility will be taken by management for pets left in courtyards or fenced areas for extended periods – owners do so at their own risk
- Constant barking and/or howling will not be tolerated – pet owners may be asked to make alternative arrangements to accommodate their pet if this behaviour is impacting other guests
- Complaints about pet issues from guests are to be referred directly to management and we ask that pet owners respect any requests made pertaining to the behaviour of their pet to ensure we can continue to be a “Pets Welcome” environment at Morning Glory
- Pet droppings must be collected in a plastic bag and put in rubbish bins
- Please check the courtyards and areas surrounding your accommodation/camping area thoroughly before departure and clean up any droppings or bones left by your pets.
- It is our policy that all pets have up to date vaccinations and have been treated appropriately for fleas
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangement with management.